Surprisingly crowded out too, but B & I managed to find a spot by ourselves (gotta love herd mentality) & caught some fun ones. Then it got crazy windy & turned to mush.
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Sesh: Sun, Feb 8
Had another pretty fun day. It was another one of those crazy tide days though. When we got out at 9:30, the waves weren't really peaking, so it was hard to catch anything, then the tide drained out so fast that conditions deteriorated fast.
Surprisingly crowded out too, but B & I managed to find a spot by ourselves (gotta love herd mentality) & caught some fun ones. Then it got crazy windy & turned to mush.
Surprisingly crowded out too, but B & I managed to find a spot by ourselves (gotta love herd mentality) & caught some fun ones. Then it got crazy windy & turned to mush.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment